November 22nd is the launch of our biggest Challenge of the year - the CrowdRise Holiday Charity Challenge which features the Giving Tower on #GivingTuesday.
We know there's a lot going on, so we're going to talk about everything you need to know relating to the Challenge and the Giving Tower. Here we go...
What you should know about Giving Tower
- On November 22nd the CrowdRise Holiday Charity Challenge goes live and. The Giving Tower will officially start to grow until the end of the day on #GivingTuesday. We'll send an email on 11/22 with instructions on how to download the Giving Tower app.
- Every donation given to a CrowdRise Holiday Charity Challenge fundraiser between November 22nd and November 29th will result in a brick added to the Giving Tower.
- Last year, the Giving Tower raised over $3.8 million for so many incredible charities and the Tower itself grow to be 4,359 ft tall (taller than the Burj Khalifa in Dubai).
- The organization that raises the most on #GivingTuesday, November 29th, between 12am ET and 11:59:59pm ET, will win a $25,000 cash prize.
- The Giving Tower is meant to allow you to share in the giving power of the day and provide your organization with an immersive and engaging experience for your supporters while encouraging them to continue to give and support your cause's mission. By talking about the Tower on social media and using our customizable emails in the Toolkit, you'll have a real opportunity to raise lots of money on what is the most impactful giving day of the year.
We also just launched a new dashboard that makes it so easy to manage your Challenge fundraiser. It's amazing. Check it out by clicking the MANAGE CAMPAIGN tab. Such a great new tool just in time for the biggest Challenge of the year.
Sounds great, right? Get started here.